Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Morning Mist" shown in two different frames and note on "studies".



This painting, Morning Mist, 8" x 8" pastel on archival paper, just sold on Daily Paint Works.com.   I've photographed it in two different frames, which are typical of the frames I use to deliver my paintings.  I plan on painting this one larger during a demonstration I'm scheduled to give to the Sunnyvale (California) Art Club on the 15th of this month.
The small paintings I post are studies, and the ones that work out the best, or are the best received, or sold, I plan on painting larger for other venues.
I've been accepted to join the Saratoga Rotary Show on May 6th, so I'm getting a body of work together for that venue.  I might not be posting as many 8" x 8" studies during that time......but I'll sure try.  It's quite a bit of fun!

No comments: